Monday, December 24, 2007

Giant birds in Perkiomenville, Pennsylvania















Over the past couple years I have noticed an influx of gigantic, almost pre-historic birds into our neighborhood in Perkiomenville. There's a pigfarm about 200 yeards away on the other side of the forest. It has always attracted a large number of scavengers. But these birds seem to be almost of a different species - of a different time. They are large, black, have an enormous wingspan, and menacing nature. They are like Pteradactyls. I fear they could swoop down and snatch away one of our kitties (Harry or Butterscotch). Liberals will of course accuse me of being prejudiced against them. But trust me - these creatures are animals - and they are frightful.


One of these birds is injured and for the past several days has walked through our yard. Today I was fortunate and managed to get this video of him.

If anyone has any idea of what this creature is - please let me know.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what the bird in the video was but I also live in Pennsylvania and have scene one of these giant birds and was terrified by it. It was much bigger than the bird in the video though. Google Thunderbirds, you can find a lot about them, they even had a special on the history channel yesterday on the "Monster Quest" series.